Tuesday, September 22, 2020

CHANNING TATUM: DOG


CHANNING TATUM 

DOG the film 

Channing Tatum announced film production has begun on his new movie DOG. 

The film due out in May 2021 follows the story of an Army Ranger and his dog as they embark on a road trip along the Pacific Coast Highway to attend a friend's funeral. 

Channing Tatum makes his directorial debut, co-directing the movie with his film production partner Reid Carolin. 

Channing: "It’s already been a crazy ride. And we’ve only just begun. And if we survive the rest, it will be one of the most insane stories that I’ve ever been a part of. And I’ve been a part of some pretty crazy ones in this life of mine. This photo is from our first day of production on the first movie that my partner Reid and I are directing. This is our story. It’s taken us two years to get it to the starting line. The next eight weeks will be like riding a bull on sickmode in ludicrous speed. God be with us. In Dog we trust."  

Here is your first look at photos from the set of DOG. 


Channing Tatum & Reid Carolin

Channing made the announcement back in March, that he was working on the film inspired by his beloved dog Lulu. 

Channing: "A little over a year ago I got back from a road trip where I said goodbye to my best friend. Now I’m making a movie inspired by her. So proud to announce that DOG will be released by MGM Studios..." 


Instagram: @channingtatum


Channing shared a photo captured at MGM studios in March 2020. 

Channing: "I watched the MGM lion roar before my favorite movies since i was a kid and still do now. Getting to go in there yesterday and talk about story and character was an honor. But to go in and talk about our 1st film as directors was an actual dream come true for me and my long time life/creative partner Reid. To be a part of their history of films... it’s just doesn’t seem real. Also knowing you got that lion having your back gives a lot of confidence. It’s good to have creative giants hold you down when you need it. And we are gonna need it. Let’s go MGM!!! Let’s make DOG a classic. Love. Took this at their office btw."


Instagram: @channingtatum



DOG will be in cinemas on May 7th, 2021